Vegetable Rice Salad
|Uncooked regular rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan salad dressing mix||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned green beans||2 Pound (2 Cans, 1 Pound Each)|
|Tomato||1 Large, cut into 6 wedges|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , shelled and sieved|
1. Boil rice into salted water until tender, following instructions on packet.
2. While rice cooks, prepare the Parmesan salad dressing with vegetable oil and vinegar, according to packet directions.
3. In a saucepan, re-heat beans and drain.
4. In a large mixing bowl, toss together warm rice, beans and 1/2 cup salad dressing.
5. Serve the salad in a bowl, decorated with tomato wedges around the edges.
6. Garnish with sieved hard-cooked egg in the center and sprinkle with paprika.