Tomato and Cucumber Salad
|White onion||1 Small|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Cucumbers||2 , peeled and sliced|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh dill/Parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Chop onion finely.
2.Into a pan add onions and cover with cold water.
3. Bring to the boil, then drain and rinse in cold water.
4. Peel tomatoes and cut each into 4 slices.
5. Combine parsley and onion and sprinkle over tomatoes.
6. Cover and chill.
7. Combine cucumber slices, French dressing and sugar, chill.
8. To serve, drain cucumber slices and arrange in the centre of a platter.
9. Sprinkle with snipped dill and place tomato slices around edge.