Chicken Salad In Raspberry Ring
|Cubed chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cooked / Canned)|
|Sliced celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Creamy)|
|Frozen raspberries||30 Ounce (3 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Watermelon/Cantaloupe||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Toss the cubed chicken, the celery, hard cooked eggs, the lemon juice and the salt together till mixed well.
2. Add the mayonnaise and mix again.
3. Chill till required
4. Defrost the raspberries and set aside to thaw
5. Collect 2 cups of the raspberry syrup and reserve a few raspberries for the garnish.
6. Add the gelatin to the lemon juice and mix till dissolved
7. In a pan, heat water till boiling. Add the gelatin and lemon juice mixture to the hot water
8. Stir in the reserved 2 cups of raspberry syrup, sugar, and salt.
9. Pour into a serving bowl and allow to partially set.
10. Add the melon balls to the mixture and whip again till mixed through
11. Chill the mixture till set and firm.
12. Prepare individual serving plates lined with lettuce leaves
13. Unmold on the greens just before serving
14. Fill the gelatin moulds with chicken salad and served with toasted buttered bread.