Tomato Salad Stacks
|Bibb lettuce head||2|
|Macaroni and cheese salad||2 Pint (From The Dairy Case)|
|Tuna salad||2 Pint (From The Delicatessen Counter)|
1. Optionally peel tomatoes and cut out stem ends.
2. Make 4 thick slices out of each tomato and keep slices in order.
3. Separate lettuce leaves, wash and on paper toweling dry well.
4. Layer Tomato slice, lettuce, macaroni salad, tomato slice, lettuce, tuna salad, tomato slice, lettuce and macaroni salad to make a sandwich with seven layers high containing even fillings.
5. Top with end slice of tomato and optionally garnish with a frond of a green onion.
6. Serve with cucumber-relish cups and golden sesame chips.