|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Red Or Green)|
|Carrot||1 , shredded|
|Orange||1 Medium, peeled and cut into small chunks|
1. Take a small saucepan and mix vinegar along with sugar, oil, celery seeds, dry mustard, salt and onion.
2. Place on medium heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
3. Take off from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
4. In a large bowl, mix cabbage with orange and carrot.
5. Pour dressing over the mixture.
6. Toss well for even coating.
7. Spoon onto individual serving plates and serve.
Calories 483 Calories from Fat 256
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 291.2 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.1%
Sugars 47.8 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 108.8% Vitamin C 158.1%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet