|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Red Or Green)|
|Carrot||1 , shredded|
|Orange||1 Medium, peeled and cut into small chunks|
1. Take a small saucepan and mix vinegar along with sugar, oil, celery seeds, dry mustard, salt and onion.
2. Place on medium heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
3. Take off from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
4. In a large bowl, mix cabbage with orange and carrot.
5. Pour dressing over the mixture.
6. Toss well for even coating.
7. Spoon onto individual serving plates and serve.