Easy Twenty Four Hour Salad
|Beaten egg yolks||3|
|Pineapple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned pitted white cherries||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained|
|Pared oranges||2 , cut in pieces, drained|
|Tiny marshmallows/Tiny marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) In a double boiler, mix the salt, sugar, vinegar, pineapple syrup, butter and egg yolks together.
2) Cook over hot water, stirring continuously until thick. Then allow to cool.
3) Stir in the pineapple pieces, orange pieces, marshmallows and cherries.
4) Then fold in the whipped cream, blend well.
5) In a serving bowl, spoon the salad and refrigerate for 24 hours.
6) Garnish with the seedless grapes orange sections, maraschino cherries and mint sprigs. Serve as a dessert or salad.