Winter Salad With Marmalade Dressing
|Lettuce leaves/Spinach leaves||4|
|Grapefruit||1 , peeled, cut in segments|
|Apple||1 , cut in eighths|
|Marmalade dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pomegranate seeds/Raspberries||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a cup and place all the ingredients in it.
2. Stir to combine well.
3. Cover marmalade dressing and place in the refrigerator till used.
4. Take four salad plate and arrange spinach or lettuce leaves on them
5. Arrange apple slices and grapefruit segments as alternate layers atop leaves.
6. Allow 2 tablespoons marmalade dressing to drizzle over each plate.
7. Garnish with raspberries or pomegranate seeds and green grapes.
8. Serve immediately.
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.53 g0.82%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.42%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 41.2 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 52.2 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 38.6% Vitamin C 108.3%
Calcium 6% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet