Wakame Seaweed And Cucumber Salad
|Wakame seaweed||3 Ounce, sliced into 2-inch lengths (90 Gram)|
|Rice vinegar||7 Tablespoon|
|Cucumbers||2 Small, sliced thin|
|Shirasu boshi/Canned salmon /tuna flakes /shreds of crab meat /boiled chicken||2 Ounce, boiled (55 Gram, Dried Tiny-Sardines)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh ginger||1 Inch, peeled and shredded (For Garnish)|
1) Blanch the wakame seaweed, drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
2) Season the sliced cucumber with the salt, squeeze out excess water after 5 min.
3) Blanch the shirasuboshi , drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
4) In a bowl, add the vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce blend well to dissolve the sugar; lastly add the cucumber, shirasuboshi, and wakame seaweed.
5) Garnish with the shredded ginger and serve immediately on an attractive plate.