|Cabbage||8 Ounce, prepared|
|Carrot||4 Ounce (1 Medium Sized One)|
|Mild cheese||2 Ounce, diced or coarsely grated|
|Eating apple||1 , peeled and diced|
|Seedless raisins||2 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon||1 , grated rind and juiced|
|Cress||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1) For garnishing, slice few ribbons from carrot using a potato peeler.
2) On a rough grater, grate the rest of the carrot.
3) In a polythene bag, mix all ingredients except cress by shaking well.
4) Into a salad bowl, transfer the salad and garnish with cress and carrot ribbons.
5) Decorate edges of the bowl with potato crisps and serve at once.
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.4%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15 mg5%
Sodium 122.2 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.3%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 5 g10.4%
Vitamin A 100.4% Vitamin C 60.3%
Calcium 15.1% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet