|Cabbage||8 Ounce, prepared|
|Carrot||4 Ounce (1 Medium Sized One)|
|Mild cheese||2 Ounce, diced or coarsely grated|
|Eating apple||1 , peeled and diced|
|Seedless raisins||2 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon||1 , grated rind and juiced|
|Cress||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1) For garnishing, slice few ribbons from carrot using a potato peeler.
2) On a rough grater, grate the rest of the carrot.
3) In a polythene bag, mix all ingredients except cress by shaking well.
4) Into a salad bowl, transfer the salad and garnish with cress and carrot ribbons.
5) Decorate edges of the bowl with potato crisps and serve at once.