Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Pound (1 Bunch)|
|Bacon strip||12 , fried and crumbled|
|Onion||1⁄2 , diced or sliced (Purple Or Red)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the dressing ingredients and combine with other ingredients.
5) Return back to the refrigerator.
6) Place for overnight and serve Chill several hours before serving.