Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Pound (1 Bunch)|
|Bacon strip||12 , fried and crumbled|
|Onion||1⁄2 , diced or sliced (Purple Or Red)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the dressing ingredients and combine with other ingredients.
5) Return back to the refrigerator.
6) Place for overnight and serve Chill several hours before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3289 Calories from Fat 2104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 236 g362.7%
Saturated Fat 32.4 g161.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 192.6 mg64.2%
Sodium 2887.2 mg120.3%
Total Carbohydrates 260 g86.6%
Dietary Fiber 34.9 g139.6%
Sugars 180.8 g
Protein 50 g100.8%
Vitamin A 30.5% Vitamin C 879.5%
Calcium 40.1% Iron 59.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet