Avocado Salad Mold With Shrimp Dressing
|Lime gelatin||3 Tablespoon|
|Avocados||2 , diced|
|Nuts||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Pimento||6 Tablespoon, minced|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Shrimp||2 Can (20 oz) (Drained)|
1. In a large bowl, pour in the gelatin and allow to melt, set aside to chill until partially set.
2. Gently mix in the avocados, nuts, celery and 2 tablespoons pimento and pour into large ring mold. Chill till it is firm.
3. Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and onion.
4. Fold shrimp and remaining pimento into mayonnaise mixture and set aside to chill.
5. Unmold the salad and then spoon the shrimp mixture into the center