Tootie's Potato Salad
|Potatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Snipped parsley||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Sweet pickles||5 , finely chopped|
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finley chopped|
|Celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finley chopped|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper to combine together.
2) Stir well to properly blend.
3) In a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, boil water and cook potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes or just until tender.
4) Drain the water and peel the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into large cubes.
5) In a large bowl, add potato cubes, parsley, eggs, pickles, onion, and celery.
6) Pour in mayonnaise mixture on top of the potato mixture.
7) Toss the salad to coat evenly with dressing.
8) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
9) Serve the salad cold with additional dressing on side.