Macaroni And Cheese Salad
|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese/Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cucumbers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Cook macaroni and drain. Keep aside to cool.
2) Mix with cheese, celery, and walnuts.
3) Add mayonnaise, mustard, and Worcestershire.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Chill for 1 hour.
6) Place on lettuce and garnish with cucumber slices.