Sticky Sausage and Sweet Potato Salad
|Sweet potatoes||5 Ounce, cut into wedges (600 Gram)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||3 Tablespoon|
|Baby spinach||200 Gram|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1 , thinly sliced|
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2. In a roasting tin toss the sausages and potatoes with oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes then add the mustard and honey and saute.
4. Continue to roast for 10 minutes more until sticky and cooked.
5. Combine together the dressing ingredients along with some seasoning.
6. Slice of the sausages when ready and toss with the potatoes and dressing.
7. On salad plates make a bed of spinach and heap the sausage and potatoes on top.
8. Drizzle left over dressing on top.