Sea Garden Salad
|Halibut fillet||1 Pound|
|Lime gelatin||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced canned pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless white grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced melon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Poach fish in water to cover about 10 minutes or just until done. Drain and cool.
2. Using a fork, separate into small chunks.
3. Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add pineapple juice and lime juice. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4. Fold in fruits and fish. Turn into lightly oiled 2-quart mold.
5. Chill until firm.
6. Unmold on salad greens. Serve with mayonnaise.
Calories 388 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.3%
Saturated Fat 0.4 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.3 mg12.1%
Sodium 282.8 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 60.3 g
Protein 28 g57%
Vitamin A 44.3% Vitamin C 96.2%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet