Sea Garden Salad
|Halibut fillet||1 Pound|
|Lime gelatin||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced canned pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless white grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced melon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Poach fish in water to cover about 10 minutes or just until done. Drain and cool.
2. Using a fork, separate into small chunks.
3. Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add pineapple juice and lime juice. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4. Fold in fruits and fish. Turn into lightly oiled 2-quart mold.
5. Chill until firm.
6. Unmold on salad greens. Serve with mayonnaise.