Peanut Butter Potato Salad
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced hot cooked potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs) (4 Medium Sized)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
2) Gently mix in the potatoes and refrigerate.
3) Mix with the celery, onion and ham just before serving.
4) Combine the mayonnaise and peanut butter, then gently toss into the mixture.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.