Macaroni And Chicken Salad
|Elbow macaroni||7 Ounce (1 Package, Creamettes , 2 Cups Uncooked)|
|Cubed cooked chicken/Cubed cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs) (White Meat)|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Oranges||4 Medium, peeled, sectioned and seeded|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Toasted sliced almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Prepare CREAMETTES Elbow Macaroni as package directs and drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine macaroni, chicken, broccoli and oranges.
3. In small bowl, blend orange juice, vinegar, ginger and paprika and toss with macaroni mixture.
4. Cover and let it chill thoroughly.
5. Stir before serving thereafter garnish with almonds.
6. Lastly refrigerate leftovers.