Hot Tuna Salad
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 6 1/2 Or 7 Ounce)|
|Thinly sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Bottled french dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread slices||2 , toasted|
1. Open the frozen pea packet with a fork.
2. Put the peas on the paper towel and pat them dry.
3. Heat the peas in microwave oven for 4 minutes at HIGH.
4. Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put peas, tune, celery, onion, red pepper and French dressing in it.
5. Cook the ingredients in microwave oven at HIGH for 3-4 minutes without covering.
6. Serve the salad on the toast.
Calories 349 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.9%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.9 mg3%
Sodium 537.8 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 52.5%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet