Hot Tuna Salad
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 6 1/2 Or 7 Ounce)|
|Thinly sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Bottled french dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread slices||2 , toasted|
1. Open the frozen pea packet with a fork.
2. Put the peas on the paper towel and pat them dry.
3. Heat the peas in microwave oven for 4 minutes at HIGH.
4. Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put peas, tune, celery, onion, red pepper and French dressing in it.
5. Cook the ingredients in microwave oven at HIGH for 3-4 minutes without covering.
6. Serve the salad on the toast.