Spinach Salad with Raspberry Dressing
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raspberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed if frozen (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Skim milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh mint/1/2 teaspoon dried mint, crushed||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh spinach||6 Cup (96 tbs), washed, drained and trimmed|
|Fresh mushrooms||2 Large, sliced|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Red onion rings||6|
|Low salt bacon slice||6 , cooked crisp and crumbled|
1. In a small bowl carefully mix in yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint and set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds and mix well.
3. On 2 individual salad plates arrange spinach mixture evenly; top with red onion rings.
4. Drizzle yogurt dressing over salads and sprinkle with bacon.
5. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprig, if desired.