Radish Salad With A Choice Of Dressing
|Thinly sliced radishes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Red Variety)|
|Thinly sliced radishes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (White Variety)|
|Sweet green pepper||1 Small, cored, seeded, and cut in julienne strips|
|Minced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|French dressing/Any dressing of your choice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large glass bowl, combine all the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Drizzle the dressing over them and toss well to coat.
3. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time, shaking the bowl occasionally to keep the vegetables coated with the dressing.
4. In a large salad serving bowl, arrange the salad greens.
5. Transfer the marinated radish and vegetables over the salad greens
6. Drizzle the dressing in the bowl over the salad mixture
7. Toss the salad well using salad prongs just before serving.