Hot Smoky Potato Salad
|Fully cooked smoked sausage||12 Ounce, sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen french fried potatoes||16 Ounce, halved crosswise (1 Package)|
1) In a 10"skillet, cook the bacon until crisp.
2) Remove and keep the bacon aside.
3) Allow the drippings remain in the skillet.
4) In the same skillet, cook the sausage and onion in drippings for about 5 min or until the meat is browned and the onion is soft.
5) Stir in the soup, water, pickle relish, vinegar, and salt.
6) Allow to come to a boil.
7) Stir in the potatoes.
8) Cover and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring in between.
9) Crumble the bacon over the potato salad and serve immediately.