Fish and Vegetable Salad
|Whole beets||1 Can (10 oz) (Tiny)|
|Whole green beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|French dressing||7 Tablespoon|
|Fish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound, steamed and flaked|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||2|
1) Drain beets and beans and keep each in separate bowls.
2) To each bowl add 1-1/2 tablespoon French dressing and let it chill.
3) Chill the fish.
4) In a separate bowl, combone horseradish, catsup, French dressing, mayonnaise, and chives and toss the fish flakes in this mixture.
5) Take large serving platter and arrange lettuce cups.
6) Garnish with marinated beets and beans, top with hard-cooked eggs, and serve.