Jerusalem Artichoke And Orange Salad
|Romaine lettuce leaves||8|
|Sliced red onion||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Ground coriander seed||1 Dash|
1) Wash and clean lettuce leaves; dry in salad spinner or pat dry with paper towels. Keep aside.
2) Skin oranges and make 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
3) Skin artichokes and make 1/4-inch-thick pieces.
4) Line lettuce leaves on serving plates. Keep alternately slices of orange and artichoke.
5) Divide onion slices into rings and disperse over salads.
6) Squeeze lime juice to measure 1/4 cup juice. In a small bowl mix honey and ground coriander and beat well.
7) Pour dressing over salad, cover and keep in refrigerator. Serve chill.