Sardine Potato Salad
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Boiled potatoes||3 (Use Hot)|
|French dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sardines||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Cut clove of garlic and rub over inside of salad bowl.
2. Peel onion and chop very fine.
3. Peel the hot potatoes and when cool enough to handle, cut them into slices about 1/4 inch thick, or dice them.
4. Add French dressing and mix lightly. Chill.
5. When cold, add chopped hard-cooked eggs, sardines broken into pieces and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
6. Mix lightly and serve on lettuce.