Frozen Apple Salad
|Pineapple||1 Small, crushed|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley chopped|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice in a bowl.
2) In the reserved juice, add water to bring the liquid to a quantity of 1/2 a cup.
3) Add in the eggs, sugar, salt, and lemon juice.
4) Gently heat till thick.
6) Add in the apple, celery, and pineapple.
7) Gently fold in the whipped cream.
8) Transfer into a large mold or individual molds and freeze.
9) Garnish with unpeeled apples for added color.