Cucumber Pear Salad
|Asian pears||3 , peeled and cut into thin wedges (Or 20Th Century Pears)|
|Red delicious apples||2 , cut into thin slices|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vitamin c||1 Teaspoon (Or Ascorbic Acid)|
|English cucumber||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Mandarin orange segments||10 Ounce, unsweetened, drained|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Place the sliced apples and pear wedges in water-ascorbic acid mixture.
2) Remove the fruits and drain well on paper towels.
3) In a large bowl, toss the apples, pears, mandarin orange segments and sliced cucumbers together.
4) In a jar, combine the yogurt, salad dressing or mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper together.
5) Shake well to mix and drizzle the over the salad ingredients.
6) Serve immediately.