|Large mushrooms||1 Pound|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Trim and slice mushroom very thinly.
2) Put mushroom into a deep serving dish.
3) Sprinkle salt and freshly ground pepper on top.
4) Add Worcestershire and soy sauces over them.
5) Combine salad and keep aside for about 1 hour, turning mushroom slices frequently.
6) The mushroom will give out lots of juice by serving time. This shouldn't be discarded and should be served along with the salad.
7) Serve immediately.