|White corn||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|French cut green beans||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|English peas||1 Can (10 oz), drained (Le Sueur)|
|Pimento||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Wesson oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, salt, pepper, vinegar, Wesson oil and water to heat and bring it to a boil.
2) In a bowl, add vegetables to combine.
3) Remove the hot mixture from heat and pour over the vegetables.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Cool at room temperature and place inside refrigerator.
6) Store in the refrigerator for a few days to serve later.