Tuna Rice Salad
|Uncooked long grain rice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned tuna||9 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||8 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thousand island salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce cups||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Cook the rice and drain the excess water.
2. Cook the peas and drain the excess water.
3. Take a large bowl and mix cooked rice, peas, celery and pineapple.
4. Mix the Thousand Island salad dressing, chopped green onion and sour cream. Add in the rice mixture and toss slowly.
5. Cover the lid and chill in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
6. Toss tuna mixture lightly prior to serving.
7. Serve them in lettuce cups.