Cabbage And Lemon Salad
|Lemon||1 Small, rind grated and juiced|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salted peanuts||2 Ounce|
|Lemon twist||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cress||3 (Few Sprigs)|
1) Remove the top portion of cabbage.
2) On a chopping board, press the cabbage firmly with the cut side down and shred it finely with a saw-edged, stainless steel knife.
3) Cover the cabbage with ice cold water and leave aside for 30 minutes.
4) Using a tea towel or muslin, dry it after draining the excess water through a colander.
5) In a polythene bag, store the dried cabbage in any cool place, wrapping it with a rubber ring. Else store it in a plastic container with lid.
6) Into a salad bowl, transfer the salad and top with nuts.
7) Serve at once after garnishing with lemon twist and watercress.