Rice And Egg Salad
|Rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Diced carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced green bell peppers||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shelled green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced red bell pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Pickled Or Fresh)|
|French dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Of Choice)|
|Hard boiled eggs||9|
|Bechamel sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Softened butter||1 Tablespoon|
1)Let the rice be soaked in water for atleast 20 minutes.
2) In chicken stock, cook rice till it is tender.
3) Boil carrots and bell peppers separately in salted water and drain.
4) Add all vegetables to rice and mix well.
5)Sprinkling dressing over rice and toss well before placing in the refrigerator to chill.
6)For garnish blanch tomatoes and cut into 4, squeezing the seeds out.
7)Half the eggs and scoop out egg yolks.
8) Mash egg yolks with bechamel sauce and butter.
9) Stuff the egg whites with this sauce.
10)Heap the rice salad onto 3 individual plates and garnish with tomatoes and eggs filled with sauce.