Avocado And Citrus Salad
|Lemon||1 Small, juiced|
1. Wash and peel the avocados using a stainless-steel knife in order to avoid the discoloration in the skin and flesh.
2. Slice the avocadoes thinly while removing all the pits and add some lemon juice on the top.
3. Take out a top and bottom slice of orange and grapefruit. Now, peel the fruit properly while eliminating all the pith underneath.
4. Use a sharp knife to slice the flesh and discard the skin.
5. Take a large size bowl and squeeze the segment skins on the top of fruit flesh. This avoids juice wastage.
6. Now, blend the avocados, lemon juice and citrus fruits. Add some sweet to enhance the taste if required.
7. Pour in the mixture in individual serving dishes and use some orange segments and sprigs of mint for garnishing.