400 Gram, drained, rinsed (Use Pinto Or Black Eye Beans)
285 Gram, drained (Niblets Have The Crispest Texture)
1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped
Cider vinegar/Rice wine vinegar
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a sieve, rinse the rice completely till the water runs clear
2. In a separate pan, boil the rice with water for fifteen minutes till the rice grains are just tender.
3. Use a sieve to drain the cooked rice. Then rinse the rice with cool water to stop the cooking process.
4. In a serving bowl, place the cooked rice along with beans, sweet corn and spring onions.
5. Prepare the dressing by whisking honey, cumin, vinegar, and oil
6. Toss the salad with the dressing just before serving