Party Pasta Salad
|Bow tie pasta||8 Ounce, uncooked (3 Cups, Uncooked)|
|Dried tart cherries||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix pasta, cherries, carrot, cucumber and green onions gently.
3. For making the dressing in a small bowl, mix vinegar, oil, lemon juice, mustard, basil, oregano, thyme and pepper well.
4. Mix the pasta mixture gently with the dressing and refrigerate with cover for at least 2 hours or overnight.
5. Serve after mixing it gently.