8 Layer Salad
|Head of lettuce||1 , chopped fine|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Box, Uncooked)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Red onion||1 Medium, chopped fine|
|Hard boiled eggs||6 , chopped fine|
|Bacon bits||3 Ounce (1 Small Bottle)|
|Whole green pepper||1 , chopped fine|
|Mayo/Miracle whip||3 1⁄3 Cup (53.33 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Or 1 Large Dollop)|
1) In a large casserole type dish (13x9 inch works well), layer all ingredients leaving mayo and sour cream.
2) Separately mix the mayo and sour cream. Pour on top of the layer.
3) Sprinkle with 2 packs of NutraSweet and 4 oz. pack of cheddar or Parmesan cheese.
4) Place inside refrigerator to set for overnight.
5) Serve the salad chilled by seasoning with additional ground black pepper, if you wish.