Seafood Pasta Salad.
|Corkscrew pasta||8 Ounce|
|Broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Zesty italian salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned black eyed peas||2 Cup (32 tbs), rinsed (Green Or Yellow)|
|Chopped imitation crabmeat||8 Ounce (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions and drain.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring 1 quart lightly salted water to a boil, add broccoli and boil for 3 minutes such that it is crisp-tender.
3. From the saucepan, drain the broccoli, immediately plunge it into cold water to end cooking, drain again and keep aside to cool.
4. In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, dressing and cheese such that well blended.
5. Toss pasta, broccoli, peas, crabmeat, pepper, tomato and onions with the dressing gently to coat.
6. Serve after refrigerating it for at least 2 hours.