Grapefruit Kiwi and Watercress Salad
|Grapefruit||2 Pound (2 Medium Sized Ruby Red Or Pink Variety)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Walnut oil/Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon (Preferably)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||1 1⁄4 Bunch (125 gm) (Or Large)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Peel the skin of grapefruits and discard pith. Cut lengthways in half and slice crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick semicircles. Keep aside.
2) Peel kiwi and slice through 1/2- to 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Keep aside.
3) Stir in walnut oil, vegetable oil, and honey, and blend. Keep aside.
4) To prepare the dressing, take a small bowl, mix lemon juice, vinegar, and salt. Drain any grapefruit juice into dressing. Blend with a fork till salt dissolves.
5) In the serving platter, arrange watercress around the edge. Lap with grapefruit slices in ring and place kiwi slices in center.
6) Beat in dressing and pour over salad. Drizzle with cinnamon and pepper before serving.