Chunky Blue Cheese Potato Salad
|Red potatoes||3 Pound, quartered (Small Ones)|
|Crumbled blue cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creamy blue cheese dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cracked pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery rib||1 , sliced|
|Scallions||2 Large, diagonally sliced|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) In a saucepan, boil potatoes to tender.
2) Keep 1 tablespoon of cheese separately.
3) In a bowl, add dressing, sour cream, salt and pepper.
4) Add celery, scallions, parsley, potatoes and remaining cheese.
5) Before serving, sprinkle with reserved cheese.