Hot And Sour Salad Soup
|Salad||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Leftover)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||7 Clove (35 gm)|
1. Heat up the oil in a saucepan and tip in the leftover salad.
2. Add the water, a lot of freshly ground pepper, parsley, onion and garlic and stir.
3. Put the lid on, bring to the boil, turn the heat down and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. For the last 5 minutes add the vinegar and salt.
5. Strain and serve in a bowl garnished with croutons.