Smoked Turkey And Pepper Pasta Salad
|Salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fettuccine||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Hickory smoked turkey breast||8 Ounce, diced (1 Cup)|
|Zucchini slices||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cut into halves|
|Red bell pepper strips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow bell pepper strips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a large bowl mix salad dressing, mustard and thyme such that well blended.
2. Mix lightly after adding pasta, turkey and vegetables.
3. Season them with salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Serve after refrigerating for at least 1 hour with cover.
5. Serve after adding additional dressing optionally.
Calories 431 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.1 mg10%
Sodium 120.3 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 19 g38.1%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 2% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet