Smoked Turkey And Pepper Pasta Salad
|Salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fettuccine||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Hickory smoked turkey breast||8 Ounce, diced (1 Cup)|
|Zucchini slices||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cut into halves|
|Red bell pepper strips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow bell pepper strips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a large bowl mix salad dressing, mustard and thyme such that well blended.
2. Mix lightly after adding pasta, turkey and vegetables.
3. Season them with salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Serve after refrigerating for at least 1 hour with cover.
5. Serve after adding additional dressing optionally.