Vegetable Pasta Salad
|Spaghetti/Linguine/fettuccine||12 Ounce (Uncooked)|
|Broccoli florets||8 Ounce|
|Asparagus||8 Ounce, cut into 1 -inch pieces|
|Scallions/Spring onions||4 , cut into 1 -inch pieces|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce, thawed, drained (1 Package)|
|Bell pepper||1 , coarsely chopped (Red Or Green)|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Minced parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain and keep aside.
2. In a large pot, add broccoli and asparagus with boiling water and cook such that it is crisp-tender, for about 4 minutes.
3. Combine the vegetables after draining with the pasta after and add scallions, garlic, peas, bell pepper, mushrooms and parsley.
4. For making the dressing in small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients other than the oil.
5. Thereafter slowly whisk in oil to the dressing to blend well.
6. Serve the pasta mixture after pouring the dressing pasta and tossing gently until well mixed.