Angel Hair Chicken Olive Salad
|Angel hair pasta||4 Ounce|
|Green beans/Any combination equaling 1 pound||1⁄3 Pound|
|Snow peas/Any combination equaling 1 pound||1⁄3 Pound|
|Asparagus/Any combination equaling 1 pound||1⁄3 Pound|
|Shredded cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Halved california ripe olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White wine vinegar||6 Tablespoon|
1. In a pan cook the pasta after breaking its coils a little as per package directions and keep aside.
2. Make julienne strips of the beans and snow peas and 1-inch length cut pieces of the asparagus diagonally.
3. In a pan boil water and add beans and asparagus, let it cook for 1 minute, drain and run under cold water.
4. In a salad bowl mix pasta, chicken, vegetables and olives and keep aside
5. For making the dressing, in small skillet heat oil, add pine nuts and toast for 2 minutes or such that it is light golden.
6. Remove the skillet from heat and add garlic, pepper flakes, vinegar and salt.
7. Serve the salad after tossing the salad with dressing to coat.