Shrimp Curry Salad
|Chopped shrimp||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), finely minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked egg||1|
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine shrimp, celery, and rice.
2) Mix together lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, and curry powder.
3) Add the mayonnaise sauce to the shrimp and toss lightly.
4) Serve shrimp on lettuce cups and sprinkle minced hard-cooked eggs.
5) Check seasoning and serve.