Fish and Macaroni Salad
|Cooked fish/Canned salmon/tuna/bonito||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (1 Inch Pieces)|
|French dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pickle relish||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked elbow macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Remove bones and flake fish.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice on top.
3) Keep in freezer to chill.
4) In a bowl put green beans and add French dressing.
5) Keep in freezer to chill.
6) To the mayonnaise add pickle relish, mustard, chili sauce, and macaroni.
7) Mix in drained marinated green beans to fish.
8) In a salad bowl line chunks of lettuce and arrange macaroni around the edge.
9) Add the fish mixture in the center.
10) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top. Chill till serving time.