150 Gram (Garlic And Herbs Spiced Fresh Soft Cheese)
2 Teaspoon, chopped
2 Tablespoon, chopped
35 % whipping cream
Smoked duck breast
1 (King Cole)
1 , diced (Red Or Yellow)
2 , chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a bowl, take Boursin cheese, thyme, basil and whipping cream. Stir it well.
2. Trim off the bottom end of endive with a knife and separate the leaves.
3. Place the leaves on a serving platter.
4. Spoon the cheese mixture at the base of each endive leaf.
5. Sear duck breast.
6. Meanwhile, heat a pan. Place duck breast in it with skin side down.
7. In a bowl, take tomatoes and green onions.
8. Add sherry vinaigrette and oil. Mix it well.
9. Turn over duck breast.
10. Once done, place it on the cutting board. Slice and dice it finely.
11. Add it to the bowl and mix it well.
12. Spoon mixture over the cheese mixture on the endive.
13. Serve Belgian Endive Spears with herbed Boursin and Smoked Duck as it is as an appetizer.
Are you looking for an appetizer which you can make in just 10 minutes? Try this Belgian Endive Spears with herbed Boursin and Smoked Duck. This is a nice and light dish which is super easy to make. The use of smoked duck along with freshly cut vegetables and cheese give this dish a delicious twist.