1. Add two and a half cup water to a medium saucepan. Bring it to a boil
2. Add lentils, reduce flame to low. Cover and cook till around 45 minutes.
3. In a small saucepan, add the remaining two cups of water. Bring it to a boil.
4. Add bulgar and cover with a lid. Let it cook for 25 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, dice tomatoes and cucumber. Slice green onions. Take it all in a bowl.
6. Mince garlic and add it to the bowl.
7. Add bulgar and lentils. Mix well
8. To serve, sprinkle lemon juice and salt over it. Ensure that it is evenly coated and enjoy.
Looking for newer forms of salad? Watch this video which demonstrates the recipe of Lentil and Bulgar Salad. This recipe uses raw vegetables along with a combination of cooked lentil and bulgar, making it a wholesome and delicious salad. Worth trying at least once!