2) Poke the potatoes a few times with the tip of a knife.
3) Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or slightly softened.
4) Slice the potatoes into 1/2 inch rounds.
5) Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp.
6) In a shallow serving bowl, place the arugula and top with the potato slices.
7) Add the blue cheese dressing and toss to combine.
8) Garnish with blue cheese and finely chopped fresh chives and serve.
This grilled potato salad is the perfect side dish to serve with any of your barbeque meal. The potatoes can be grilled on sides, while the main meal is cooking. You are surely going to like this easy, simple and healthy salad dish. Watch the video and learn the process.