|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch (Small Pinch)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take a bowl and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
2. Place the yolks, butter, sugar and 2/3rds of the milk along with the vinegar and the seasonings on top of double boiler.
3. Blend the ingredients over the boiling water by stirring continuously.
4. Take another bowl and combine the rest of the milk with cornstarch until it blends properly.
5. Add it to the previous mixture and thicken it by stirring.
6. Cool it and fold in the egg whites.
7. Serve cold.