Jellied Tuna Salad
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Instant minced onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Buttermilk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Canned tuna||3 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1) In cold water soften gelatin.
2) Pour into hot water and stir to dissolve.
3) Mix seasonings and sugar.
4) Stir in lemon juice, buttermilk, and a few drops coloring. Chill till thick but not firm.
5) Add celery and tuna.
6) Transfer into 4 individual molds and chill to set.
7) Unmold on salad greens. Serve with Cooked Salad Dressing.