Raw Mushroom Salad
|Cold water||1 Medium, rinsed in cold water, patted dry, and sliced thin|
|Minced tarragon||2 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Olive oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large glass bowl, place the mushrooms.
2. In a small bowl, combine herbs, oil, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings and whisk with a fork
3. Drizzle the dressing over mushrooms and toss well to coat.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time, shaking the bowl occasionally to keep the mushrooms coated with the dressing.
5. In a large salad serving bowl, or on individual salad plates, arrange crisp lettuce leaves.
6. Mound the marinated mushrooms over the lettuce
7. Drizzle the dressing left in the bowl over the mushrooms.